Wednesday, July 04, 2018

24 kg speed swings 18 min 9 reps, 115 lb strict press 10 x 3, walking lunges, parallel bar pushups, lateral combo

This was relatively strong considering plan had to change right before the workout. Planned on testing the push band monitor again with Pavel's 044 StrongEndurance plan to see what the hell is wrong with my power production but my push band, which was supposed to be here did not arrive so I decided to punish myself with 18 min of swings
Solo

Not to bad although I spent most of the time pulling my head out of my ass. the last five minutes were more focused as I got too tired to bitch as much

Power and speed were actually pretty good and I contemplated doing 10's except I was too pissed to push that much :)

24 kg speed swings
15:15
9 rpa
18 min
324 reps
17,172 lbs work
all reps to chest height
RPE 7.5

Strict press
45 x 5
65 x 3
85 x 3
105 x 3
115 x 3 x 10

these were excellent and I found myself holding the positions longer to get more time under tension. I actually think this day should be five by five now. Plus perhaps some overload walkout and holds.Being absolutely rock solid in the start position is everything I now know

Walking lunges
4 laps of 40
decent slow and stretchy

Parallel bar pushups
20
15
12

3 sec down,quick reversal and hold at top lots of tension. ( no one to add the weight) this should be reps day and Monday should be weighted pushups. Just skip the down sets and go right to heavy pushups and or triceps work!!

BW 172 !!
BF 12.4

ruck up tomorrow

1 comment:

Ruud said...

Weightlifting sports have several differentiated types from the movement and the tools used. Weight training tool is very useful to eliminate the fats in our body. I'm on a diet program and kettlebells are my savior to make me better. fitnesskoerier.nl

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...