Monday, June 18, 2018

Sunday ruck 45 lbs



This went pretty well. calves still got tight despite wearing the mid top Salomons  and only carrying 45 lbs. Going through a weird phase it seems

But I didn't stop to squat and things loosened right up after the second lap! Still had to stop every now and then to just let HR come down and legs relax a bit but definitely better. fast pace overall

finished 10 min ahead of time feeling ok

45 lb ruck
12 laps
1:50 min total time
RPE 6.5

nice and cool and overcast for most of it.love that

BW 169.4!
BF 12.7

datsit

oh yea just saw these boots and have to say I just may not be able to stop myself from getting them

https://www.goruck.com/creating-macv-1/


No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...