Thursday, June 28, 2018

Strong Rucking holds

Another good one and another ruck in my low top Salomon 3D X's. It seems to be the difference. I'm actually feeling kind of, well, fast! I'm challenging my lungs more than ever now and definitely not my calves. Crazy but the devil is in the details. That's what I'm always searching for anyway, that one thing that turns the corner all at once.

Like these damn shoes.

If this keeps up I might not buy the GoRuck MacV 1's.Well at least not pre order them ,lol.

45 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
last lap 7:29  a wee bit faster than the others but not by much.

BW 170.4 ( back down the lb)
BF 13.4
W 55.7

lower carbs

ok rest and roll out day tomorrow

datsit


No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...