Thursday, June 07, 2018

45 lb ruck fast and light!



I have NO idea why today was so good. None at all. Up at 3 to take Tracy to the airport I was groggy til about 10 am. But when I hit the park things just clicked. Legs felt light and fast and pace was very easy. Zero foot problems and I can't blame it on just using 45 lbs as that is my normal Thursday weight.

Just one of the moments when Grace lays it down in front of you and just have to pick it up and ruck with it. Wore the old Magnum combat boots again and XOSKIN crew socks and it worked perfectly. Just felt great

Just in time to remind me that I haven't lost my rucking mojo forever

45 kb ruck
6 laps
55 min
RPE 4

BW 169.6
BF 12.7
W 55.6

datsit need some sleep

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...