Thursday, June 21, 2018

Strong,loose and fast ruck!



Finally a good one! I wore my Salomon 3d Pro's and man they felt great. I looked at them closely and realized that the lacing doesn't really start until the start of the toes. My 4d salomons start lower as do the Danner boots. The mid cut Salomon  are close to the 3 D's and the Magnums are right on the edge of the toes like today's 3 D's .

There is something to this

Anyway pretty fasted and hungry so I wanted to get it going and my gait felt light loose with easy turnover from the start

Feet felt perfect and I definitely had the sensation that my feet were really light in these shoes ( which they are- more trail running shoe than hiking boot) from the start

And, it finished like this with absolutely zero ball of foot or metatatsal soreness at all. !!!

Yes!
 Fast pace and all things good. Nice to work the HR and not have to work around foot and calf tightness or pain

45 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
RPE 6


BW 171.2 ( down a lb)
BF 13.3

happy with this. expect to be 170 or under tomorrow

datsit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...