Thursday, September 28, 2017

hot and hard ruck



Man I thought we were done with this heat but I guess not. This one was tough. After missing all training last weekend, especially my ruck, my legs just lost a bit. And it was sticking hot and I was tired and didn't want to do it.
So mainly it was a mental  game ruck
But its only an hour and I sucked it up

45 lbs ruck
6 laps
55 min
RPE 8

had to stop a few times to let the blood flow in my legs. pretty tight from yesterday


4am
BW 168.8
BF 11.9
W 56.8

1 pm
BW 169
BF 11.1
W 57.1

this gives me about 150 lbs lean mass
that's a lot for me

day off then Beast swings Sat

datsit
dfq


No comments:

CB arm casts, paralette pushups, belt squats

  Knee was wonky from tight soleus from stupid fucking bw LUNGES on Sat! Worked on it all day yesterday and its way better but still not rig...