Monday, May 30, 2016

24 kg KB Press, 5x5,32 kg Belt squat, floor pushups., leopard crawls,rear delts



Chose to do kb presses instead of barbell and found although they went fine I don't like them as much as I do the barbell version. Although each arm still has it's own idiosyncracies the overhead position and lockout are much better with the KB than before. And the bell felt very light and moved fast but I still think I prefer to train the barbell press and will go back to it next week,

It certainly has it's own issues  but I think the locked in position the bar puts me in is better, in the long term, for my shoulders and scapular/humeral rhythm. It was good to be able to do it again, though

KB press
16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 5/5 x 5

32 Kg belt squat
x 12, 14, 20 ,20

these went very well and deep too

Floor pushups
4 sets of 25
100 reps!

Nice, haven't done this in a long time

crawls

3 sets of 60 ft

shit! pavement so hot I though I got 2nd degree burn! scorcher!

rear delts
 3 x 12 with 20 lbs

love this move. wish I hadn't neglected it so long

BW 161.6
BF 10.00 !!!
W 58.1

LOL, this is what happens when I weigh at 1 pm after fasting all morning and drinking green tea. Forgot to weigh in the morning as my routine is still given the home contruction.
Nice numbers though. Haven't seen that hydration in a while

ok stretch and roll tomorrow

datsit
neverquit


No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...