Thursday, May 19, 2016

Freakin' fast ruck! All time lap Pr



I have no idea where this came from. Drank too much wine last night, went to bed too late, didn't sleep well and didn't even know if I was going to ruck or just get more rest. Felt ok so I went out ( tracy is with our out of town friend) alone.
Right away I knew something was up as I actually felt good. Legs felt light and loose .It didn't hurt either that  the weather was 25 degrees cooler than yesterday!

42 lb ruck
6 laps
50 min !!
3rd lap 7:54 ( very fast for a thursday)
6th lap 7:24!!! All Time PR!

Felt like I was flying around the track with very little effort at all. Pack felt like nothing and legs and lungs were awesome

BW 161.8
BF 12.1
W 56.7

day off tomorrow then onto the 44 kg and my BodyMaintenance workshop in Seattle at Fuel House gym with Molly Scott

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...