Thursday, May 12, 2016

Caffeinated Ruck

Definitely got the coffee schedule down right today and for the future I'm betting.Since I fast in the mornings til about 9 am when I have a handful of almonds I am usually heading into the worked pretty damn fasted. If I have a third cup of coffee in the morning it's usually been around 7 which helps me not for the workout

Last two days I waited until ten to have another black coffee THEN some almonds and I'm still feeling good at 1 pm for the workout. This may work well. Any later is too late but this may work well. Plus I'm sure I will eat less almonds as well.

Ruck
43 lbs
6 laps
3rd lap 8:12
6th lap 7:56

BW 163
BF 12.3
W 57

restup then 40 kg on saturday

datsit
neverquit


No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...