Wednesday, May 18, 2016

24 kg Speed swings 15 min, BW walking lunges,parallel bar pushups, side delt

TOUGH one today. Been tired for the last few days as the heat lamp goes on in California. Definitely not heat adapted yet and the start is always the worst part. Not having a real kitchen as things get remodeled is 'interesting' too and not sure I'm getting enough calories. Weights not dropping too fast but I don't like this fatigue.

Dropped the ZMA and substituted just the magnesium and that doesn't seem to have helped.that last batch of powder that had the 5-htp didn't work at all so I'm awaiting just pure powdered zma

I'm taking all the same ingredients but not at the same time, hard to believe it would work that well BUT proof of the pudding is in the eating

So this was TOUGH. Just a slog from start to finish but I finished stronger than I started.

24 kg Speed swings
15:15 x 10
15 min
30 sets
300 reps
15,900 lbs

BW walking lunges
4 sets of 40 steps

these were tough too. Just tired

Parallel pushups
3 sets of 25

tough but the strength is back.not easy though

side delts
3 sets of 12, 12 10 with 15's

not bad but I was ready to eat

BW 162
BF 11.9
W 56.6

ruck up tomorrow  and get some more cals in today

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...