Monday, May 16, 2016

120 lb Military press 5x5,24 kg KB press, 44 kg belt squat, floor pushups,crawls, rear delts



So I took my grip out to medium grip and things ended up just the same, but with a wider grip! Same offset in the elbows. The lift seemed easier with this width but I'm not sure it's any better on my shoulders or elbows in the long run.
But I'm not sure it's bad either, given the fact I haven't felt pain in the shoulders elbows or back after these workouts for the last year or so.
Confusing as to what to do.
Plus I did a few sets of kb press after wards and they felt great. seriously strong and easy and my overhead was nice.
Weird
Is it from the barbell presses or the bodymaintenance work is paying off?
Not sure.
The barbell has definitely made my press stronger, that's for sure, just from the sheer load of it BUT even 140 lbs on the bar is just a 32 kg in each hand.

Was hoping for an answer today. did not get it. more thinking to be done

Military press
stick x 5 x 1
bar x 5
65 x 5
85 x 4
105 x 3
120 x 5 x 5
 Fifth set


about the same as the first

KB press
16 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 2/2 x 2


These felt strong and good but not sure if it's not because of the barbell work :)

44 kg Belt squats ( on plates)
4 sets of 12

set the foot torque on each set and MAN what a difference! right knee pain is totally gone and the whole of the foot is nailed to the floor like it never has been before. About time I took my own advice.

Floor pushups
3 sets of 25

Yes! this is finally feeling fresh again

Crawls

3 sets of 60 feet fast! these are motoring now.

Rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 15s

solid

ok bodymaintenance tomorrow and then 15 min on wed

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...