Monday, May 23, 2016

125 lb Military press 5 x 3, 20 kg kb press,48 kg belt squat,Floor pushups, crawls, side delts



Freaking beat up after this weekend. Construction all week, a houseguest!,then travel to Seattle, teach all day and come home not getting enough water or sleep and I was rode hard and put up wet this workout.
But I got it done.
Strength wasn't too bad but I was beat tired, still had headache from dehydration so endurance sucked. Didn't push it at all but feel much more  back on track alread

Not too much focus into this but I knew I didn't want more than 3 reps.. all things considered this moved well and I definitely had 4 reps in me per set

Kb Press


just did one set to feel it out. this was solid
20 kg x 6/6

Belt squat
48 kg x 10 x 4 sets
 have to stand on higher plates on this weight from now on

Floor pushups
3 x 20
de load
solid

Crawls
3 x 60 ft slow
these felt great

Side delts
3 x 12 with 15's
 now I'm just beat and hungry

ok time to rest eat and sleep- We have the 48 for 200 reps coming up soon.

totally forgot to weigh in today , I actually really wanted to know since I hardly eat or drank all weekend. we'll see tomorrow


datsit
neverquit

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...