Sunday, May 15, 2016

Surprisingly fast ruck

 The Man, Ed Bugarin.

Did not expect the walk so go so well this morning. Didn't seem to have enough water yesterday and woke up  a little tight in the lower back. Also yesterday the power was up big time and that might have had something to do with it
But I didn't think it would be that easy and actually thought I wouldn't even time any laps, just take an easy one but my OCD got the best of me

50 lb ruck
12 laps
10 iso squats
1 hr 54 min !
4th lap 7;56
8th lap 7;43
11th lap 7:39

this is without a doubt the three fastest times together. I thought the first lap time was going to be 8:15! shows you how bad proprioception and perceived exertion can be at times

But the pack felt light and both Tracy and I were flying around the track! Wind was solid and legs felt loose. back was fine after I stretched a bit

BW 161.8
BF 12.1
W 56.7

datsit
neverquit

unless it's on an exercise that's not working. we'll see how the presses go tomorrow.

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...