Wednesday, December 16, 2015

24 kg speed swings,12 min,walking lunges,parallel pushups, rear delts


Just an easy 12 minutes on the schedule and it turned out to be. Today's goal was not to look at the clock as long as possible. Just do the ritual, set up , breath and go. Worked great. Didn't have to double breath until just a few reps at the very end and only at the top of the rep, not the hole. My head was in the game today and the focus was good

Was able to really maintain a high power output the whole time. This is a good sign my conditioning is improving. Having the right focus in so important

24 kg Speed Swings
15;15 10 reps
12 minutes
240 reps
12, 720 lbs

Walking lunges
 4 laps of 40 steps

man this never gets easy! it's tolerable but my quads just burn! I' grateful for it but I might need some shorter sandbag workouts to increase top end strength and see if that makes these easier

Parallel pushps
20
20
18
15

73 total reps. everything is pumping up today.lol. big tricep burn

db rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 15's

even these are strong

BW 164.4
BF 12.0
W 57.4

feel lean too

ok ruck it tomorrow

datsit
neverquit


No comments:

225 x SO CLOSE, 220 x 1 ( 34th) 205 x 1 x 5, laterals rear delts wt pushups

 This was GREAT! So close on the two plate and wanted to take it again. But I took 220 instead and came  up with one of my all time bests wi...