Monday, December 21, 2015

120 lb Military Press PR, 44 kg belt squat, Floor pushups PR, crawls, rear delts



This was a solid pr especially since I had zero "zip" for the workout today. Not sure why but it was just another day at the office for me today. More achy today than I have been for a long time. Not enough morning stretchout of late and I can feel it.
Plus the weather has really turned to rainy cold winter for the first time in three years so I can feel that too. Low barometer :)
Thought I was past that but there it is, tight and achy. But that's why they call it working out.

Military Press
stick x 5 x 2
bar x 5 x 2
65 x 5
85 x 4
105 x 3
120 x 4 x 5 sets PR!!

not bad except for my left bicep tendon not wanting to stay where it's supposed to for a couple setups but the press didn't feel hard at all. Definitely ready for it. 5 x 5 will go soon too.

Belt squats
44 kg x 12 x 4 sets

nice. unbroken reps( shorter rom because of the bigger bell but still below parallel) and legs felt strong

Floor pushup
3 x 25
1 x 28!! PR

 108 total reps is the most ever! strong too. Strength could have gotten me 30 on the last set but I felt the left shoulder start to begin to get clunky so I stopped. More for later

Crawls
3 sets of 60 feet in the rain :)

these felt the best of late! that's crazy

rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 15 lbs

this was a solid workout. Body was into it mind was the issue. SO the work was focus today and all in all ended up much better than the start

off tomorrow then 17 min of speed swings Wednesday!

BW 165.2
BF 12.7
W 57.3

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...