Monday, November 30, 2015

120 lb Military Press PR, 32 kg belt squat, floor pushups. crawls, laterals



SUPER strong again today. Nice.and again the joints didn't hurt much at all even considering it's still freezing out here and I've hit it hard for the last two days.
The new groove is working very well. Leanback is the cue and focus. The just tighten the glutes and hold them tight, that's the base. then it's a strong press and I feel like I'm under the bar the whole time. Just a nice straight line press.
I'm thinking standing incline.

Mil Press
 stick x 5 x 2
bar x 5
65 x 5
85 x 3
100 x 2
120 x 3 x 5 sets! PR

no problem at all. Short rests too. Just felt good. I can make those bigger jumps when the body isn't aching and the groove is right. about freakin' time

Belt squat
32 kg x 15 x 4

again, silly strong. the knee is bending better than ever and I'm really moving this from the ankle. great front and lower quad pump and work. both knees feel great

Floor pushups
4 sets of 22

88 total reps
easy too

Crawls
 3 laps of 55 ft

strong but these are always tough

db laterals
3 sets of 15, 12 ,12 with 15 lbs


so glad I do these they are totally necessary to balance out the shoulders. should have never stopped

bw 165.2 ( low carbs but LOTS of calories yesteday :) )
bf 12.9%
W 56.3%

strange combo there. But I do now sub q body fat is definitely coming down even though the weight and the bf% don't show it. but we'll see. I'm not going keto to lose weight.


ok day off tomorrow then an easy speed swing on wed getting ready for 20 min next week

datsit
neverquit



1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...