Monday, November 23, 2015

115 lb Military press PR!, 48 kg belt squats,Floor pushups, crawls, side delts



This was STRONG! Didn't expect to feel this good but after Sat's swings, Sun's strong ruck this was a nice trifecta. One of the few times in memory( forget recent) that my body didn't hurt ANYWHERE. Crazy. I almost felt like a normal human being. Even my shoulders didn't hurt. I hoped it would transfer to the workout but I had no idea.

It did come to my thoughts that perhaps having such low carbs and high MCT fats might have helped this by reducing inflamation but who knows? My bodyweight is not changing nor my body fat but I do feel tighter and bigger and much less soft. So we'll see. But it's not giving me any energy problems and it's been a progressively stricter five days now


Mil Press
 stick x 5 x 2
65 x 5
     x 2
85 x 3
100 x 2
115 x 5x5!!! all time PR

Belt squats
 48 kg x 12 x 4

the easiest they have ever been and my ankle dorsiflexion is the best yet too. I am really sitting down much better and my knees are traveling forward better than ever

Floor pushups
 4 sets of 21
easy peasy NO clunking

Crawls
3 sets of 60 ft

strong here too.

Side laterals
3 sets of 15-10 with 15 lbs dbs

this is really helping balance the shoulder tensions

ok that was excellent! this is a real and great PR

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...