Wednesday, November 11, 2015

24 kg Speed Swings, 12 min, walking lunges,parallel bar pushups, db laterals



It should have been an easy day today except for my shoulder/ elbow still not sitting right. Got some time to work on it and it was much better after yesterday's deep tissue massage from Tracy. I just couldn't figure out the source.
I worked the teres, lats tricep forearms ( these seemd the most fruitful) but when I got the biceps tendon back in it's groove that everything let go and unraveled back into place.
I think the bicep tendon slipping the groove is what sets the elbow off ALONG with over work on the grip.
And I think the clubbells, again, and, as much as I like playing with them are out. This is the third time in  a row this has happened. You're out.

Speed swings
24 kg
15:15 ten reps
12 min
240 reps
12,720 lbs

these were downright easy, physically, but it usually take close to 7 min for my head to really relax and get in the game that it was over just as I started to feel good. No problem though I can take an easy day.

Walking lunges
no weight today!
4 laps of 40 steps

quads on fire

Parallel pushups
20
20
12

pushing it a little here , elbow is still inflammed from being out for two days. But I proved the cure. the elbow started feeling wonky and I went to work on  the bicep tendon and it relaxed into place

db side laterals
3 sets of 12 with 12 lbs

ok, ruck up tomorrow. haven't had one if a week. feels like longer

neverquit

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...