Thursday, February 23, 2006

Addendum

Workouts are now shorter than they've ever been. no more than an hour 10 minutes and many are 50 minutes.Just cant keep up any intensity after this time it seems, but it seems like it is working.

ALso my grease the grove 'no hands gets ups' throughout the working day are going great and I can already feel the difference in the strength of my left leg and hip. I also rise off the floor with the left leg forward and alternate lowering myself to the floor with the right and left legs. Will get to using just the left to lower soon. Doing about 20 plus reps per day this way and it will go up. This is functional, real world strength in the truest sense.

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...