Friday, June 24, 2005

Windmills

Feel the need to get back to a more linear system. Its the powerlifter in me. I've drifted away from my rep goal training and can feel the difference.Pick some specific lifts and go from specific goals in them.

You are either getting stronger or getting weaker. I think maintenance might be a lie.Of course at my age going backwards slowly is actually going forwards ;}

Windmills
18x5+5 going to warm these up very slowly as a stretch.
26x5+5
36x5+5 touching on the right side every rep now!
44x5+5 have to REALLY rotate the right arm back, almost like a bent press concept.Cant just hold it statically. Rotate back as I lean into it.
53x5+5 have to keep the reps up on these. will probably do eights eventually.

DARCS
44x40
53x50 these feel good.
72x40 Man! these were actually ROOTING me for the first time.
72x30
72x30 pure legs and hips for me. love it.

bottoms up cleans
36x5+5
53x5+5
72x3+3
72x3+3 these were solid!

arm bars
53x5+5x3 sets.


need to do these more regularly.

dats it more tomorrow am.

No comments:

More press mistakes from today

 1) Gotta engage the rhomboids when setting the low rack position.Lock in 2) Elbows up is crucial 3) 'Straight  up' on the unracking...