Monday, June 13, 2005

Fatigue training

What I mean is training when I am fatigued. Today was not great. Trained at the studio to see whether we could attract any sidewalk traffic to come in a see what kb's are but it just wasnt good.

I am there too long to train there, I need a change of scenery. Too much like working.

swing snatch
36x10+10x2( 5 swings/ 5 snatches per arm)
44x8+8x2

53x10+10 just cannot drive my hips as long as I need to when I snatch as compared to when I swing. more hip drive/longer.

63x6+6 x3 YES! a perfect weight for me right now. heavy enough to command serious attention but NOT the two pood which currently not a good weight for me
damn new coating on the handle though- I freakin HATE it. got to get some sandpaper.need a 28 kg at Stones gym/.
53x10+10x4 sets not hard but I can feel the missed saturday workouts and the long work days.

feel tight and weak.

one arm swings
72x8+8x2
6+6 this was ok but hips are shot and weak.technique good though.

windmills
36x5+5x2
53x5+5 not bad. its all about balancing the right shoulder in the socket as I bend or my right side balance dissapears.

bent press
36x 3x3 left arm one inch from a full bent press. I am getting this( unfortunately only on my left side)

bent press static holds
36x5x3 right side. this was actually getting better..

datsit. I'm beat

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...