Thursday, June 01, 2023

Thursday ruck

 



Pretty decent one. For no good reason

Started out fairly fast with my legs and lungs feeling ok. Warm but not too hot and some breeze, which always helps

Feel like I'm already starting to adapt to the heat. especially mentally.

All cold shower right after ( well , not quite  shower but wetting everything down with all cold. working up to shower. but I can tell it's a good thing. contrast temps

45 lbs

6 laps

3 miles

50.41 min!

about 17 min miles actually felt faster than that but more important  than anything I felt strong

BW 176.0
BF 14.7

No comments:

195 x 1 x 8, 225 x miss x 2, 205 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 45, 40

 This went great and I damn near made 225 on a second attempt at the end. This is going to work Wasted a few warmup sets with false grip til...