Saturday, June 03, 2023

60 and 68 kg one arm swings, 68 kg belt squats, pullaparts

 

This was a solid one, Remembered to lean back at the top to deal with the huge weigh imbalance and my grip did not give me any problems this time . Can't treat this weight or, really, anything over the 48 kb  casually, they  are not the same for me as the weights under

60 kg one arm swings 8 x 5/5

68 kg one arm swings 2 x 3/3 

Thought three's would be enough to build maximum bell height but I think 4's are the sweet spot for this weight

68 kg belt squat 3 x 6

Jumped right to this, First time I've ever done it, too. was thinking of doing 8s but 6s were enough this go round. felt hard for first then then no problem

pullaparts 3 x 30 3 angles

BW 174.6 WTF?
BF 12.6
W 58.3

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Despite feeling a bit hungover this was very strong and decently fast. Best in weeks! 45 lb  9 laps 1:30 ( must have taken more rest breaks...