Sunday, November 10, 2019

Full ruck

another good one, full twelve laps in 1:55 min. No squat stretches and I think not stopping each lap to squat stretch is actually helping my overall endurance. Mainly it seems I hit stride more easily and faster and it's easier to maintain it. Good stuff plus my hips seem better for sure

As Louie would say "everything works but nothing works forever"

48 lb Ruck
12 laps
1:55
RPE 8

BW 172.4
BF 14.2

Also going to play with a lower heel and a wider stance in the press and see if that helps my forward shifting problem

tomorrow : 44 kg swings of 10 x 7/7

Oh, and Happy Birthday Marine Corps!


No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...