Friday, November 22, 2019

Fast and easy Thursday ruck

Couldn't believe how fast this ruck was! Perhaps the fastest and strongest overall I've had, no doubt for a thursday. I had to keep checking my watch and Ranger beads to make sure I hadn't messed up.
I took an extra serving of creatine by mistake the night before; I wonder if that had anything to do with it but in any event it was awesome

6 laps on 45 min with the last lap timed at 7:30 and that felt about the same pace as all of them! Never held that pace that long by any means!

48 lb Ruck
6 laps 45 min!
RPE 5!

BW 173
BF 14.2


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...