Sunday, June 05, 2016

All time Lap PR Ruck

" And intensity is born from consistency"

Yes indeed. I didn't think this was going to be a fast ruck at all today; when I started out my legs felt heavy and tight and my lungs weren't open at all. I settled into what I thought was an  8:20 pace for the first three laps  and was shocked when I timed my fourth lap : 7:53!
 Almost never have I started out a Sunday ruck with a post 8 minute lap time but there it was.

Seventh lap was faster still 7:43 and the ninth was the exact same time Crazy!
 I purposely sped up for the last lap to see if I could get close to my all time pr of 7:32 and was shocked to see 7:22 on my watch!

After two hours of rucking. Sweet. Definitely a line of conditioning has been crossed.

50 lb ruck
1:52 min
4th lap 7:53
7th lap 7:43
9th lap 7:43
11th lap 7:22 All Time PR!!!

BW 162.4
BF 12.5
W 56.4

need more fluids today. still stinkin hot.

ok back to barbell presses tomorrow

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...