Wednesday, June 29, 2016

17 Min Speed Swing , BW walking lunges, Parallel bar pushups. side delts

This was was stronger than I expected it to be. Good sleep, full stretchout as per client cancellations, coffee at correct time and yet I was  getting tired driving home and not psyched at all for the upcoming slog.

And yet it wasn't. The reps were crisp and strong, my body felt fine, lungs were there from the start ( almost no double breathing for a few sets towards the end) and I didn't even look at the clock until 12:33 had passed! that was a shock! I thought it was only 8 min or so. I was even taking less rest/sets without knowing it til Glenn pointed it out.

The rest was easy and I could concentrate on keeping my form and maximizing power output and speed.

24 kg Speed swings
15;15 x 10 reps
17 min
34 sets
340 reps
18,020 lbs tonnage - NINE TONS!

Best 17 min session ever

Walking lunges
4 sets of 40 steps

have to slow down ,keep the stride shorter and let my knee travel more. Stop worrying about just getting through and do more quality reps. stop looking up :)
Lungs and wind were solid and legs weren't too bad either


Parallel bar pushups
4 sets of 22
strong throughout

Side delts
3 sets of 10 with 20 lbs

now THESE were freakin heavy. a bit too heavy but ok. Not sure I have done these in this exercise.


BW 163.6!!!
BF  12.0
W 56.7


where the hell did this come from, lol ?

ok ruck up tomorrow

datsit
neverquit


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...