Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Tin man

walking around stiff as a board today after my 14 hour day yesterday at work and at Mike Mahlers seminar I am amazed how stiff and sore I get from NOT training. Just from daily life. I hardly did anything yesterday, in a real work sense, other than standing on my feet for many hours but I am one tight and hurting puppy today.

It also reminds me that I am not stretching enough. It always makes a difference with lower body spasms and too much tension.When I get too caught up in volume and training intensity and dont give enough time to light stretching out it always catches up with me.

No comments:

35 lb ruck 43:44 14:32

this went shockingly well. Actually thought I had a shot at sub 14:27 pace for an all time total best for either distances First time though...