Friday, May 20, 2005

Shoulder revelation

I just had a revelation. Just as my knee seems to be able to tolerate, or actually LIKE swinging movements as opposed to static squats I bet I should lay off the heavy pressing for my shoulders and just concentrate on the stabilization exercises such as Turkish get ups, snatch and windmill. just as I cant do pullups or rows or isolation exercises like that I probably shouldnt direct press anymore.

My shoulder never feels good afterwards.Especially with the two pood. :((I guess I will be balancing out my lower body.

BUT it does like lots of rack postitions. This is good.

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...