Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Tin man

walking around stiff as a board today after my 14 hour day yesterday at work and at Mike Mahlers seminar I am amazed how stiff and sore I get from NOT training. Just from daily life. I hardly did anything yesterday, in a real work sense, other than standing on my feet for many hours but I am one tight and hurting puppy today.

It also reminds me that I am not stretching enough. It always makes a difference with lower body spasms and too much tension.When I get too caught up in volume and training intensity and dont give enough time to light stretching out it always catches up with me.

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...