Monday, November 28, 2022

Sunday Ruck, 11 laps

 


This was a bit strange. I changed the loaded from two sand pills to just one and some plate weights as the new sandpill didn't fit well. Well by the first lap I knew I had to adjust it better so I had to off load the ruck re arrange and start again.

That didn't work either so I had to do it again. No worries, but it cost me some time

Third time was the charm and got the plates distributed right. Amazing the difference it makes. First time the weights were too low and it really  really overload my hips and hamstrings! Moving the weight up made it feel almost weightless

On my feet for two hours and the 11 laps took just 1:42

Last laps was 7:53, and felt strong

46 lb ruck

11 laps

12,360 steps

1:42

BW 175.4
BF 14.3

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...