Monday, November 07, 2022

185 x 10 x 1 Technique work, wt pushups, side and rear laterals

 Couldnt have gone better. I completely focused on coming up perfectly vertically when I unracked the bar and that made all the difference. Now I just have to do the same on Wed with 220/225. Strength wise it should not be a problem

If I can control my head 

As always

Took my time getting under the bar and really let the elbows settle at their highest position before unracking with hips in front of the bar.
THEN gripping with toes and flexing glutes at the same time

If I try to do this Kono press without tight glutes it does not work. hips don't move forward and shoulders FALL back. So, there it is

Then fall back AS I drive hips forward and press STRAIGHT UP.

If I've fallen back enough to be in the incline bench position I can press straight up and the bar will not go forward. Too vertical and it will. 

Just that simple ( I won't say it)

Sets 2,3,7 and 10




Wt pushups
bw x 5
53 x 3 x 5

side raises rear delts 3 x 8/8 with 20's  felt heavy haven't done these in a bit
 
BW 175.4
BF 13.9


No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...