Sunday, October 07, 2018

Full Ruck



Was a good one today. Slept well and it was dark and crisp early fall morning, my favorite time of year

Still started out slow though as goal one was just to  make all twelve laps strongly. It's only been a few weeks but this falls off fast for me

 Got a decent stretch out before hand but still felt the need to do some assisted squat stretches during the walk. Just felt right

45 lb ruck
1 hr 53 min
12 laps
3 squat stretches
RPE 6.5

slow and steady. Compared to all that heavy equipment lift and carry schlepping this is piece of cake!

BW 168.9
BF 12.1

 160 lb press tomorrow for five sets of something

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...