Sunday, August 19, 2018

Solid and steady ruck



Things went well again today. Legs started a bit tight but loosened up quickly. Started 15 min early and it was cooler and darker which always helps. Laps just blew by and I finished with a strong but slower than expected 7:00 last lap.

I felt so good on the lap I actually thought I had a chance at breaking 6:39  but then reality came to bear that last 1/4 lap

still finished 12 min or so early > not stopping for squats takes a little off that but my per lap pace is best in forever

12 laps
1:50
45 lbs
last lap 7:01
RPE 7

BW 170.4
BF 12.6

I'm actually gonna try a little to wake up below 170 tomorrow. we'll see how it goes

170 is the press weight tomorrow and looking for as many triples as possible

datsit

No comments:

35 lb 5 mile ruck 1:13:59 14:47 pace

  Felt surprisingly fresh this morning. I think the new, lower level of swing volume suits me Wasnt easy. but the legs obeyed for a change 1...