Sunday, August 12, 2018

Hard Ruck

Yesterday's heavy and high volume workload got to me a little this morning. And rucking with Tracy who started out faster than I normally do didn't help things either. The first five laps were pretty rough although pretty fast
 after that my legs loosened up and the pace quickened even more but more easily. No timed laps today but we finished a full 15 min before the two hours. That's really fast

45 lb ruck
12 laps
1:45 min
RPE 8

BW 170
BF 12.5


Lets see what the press will be like tomorrow. 165 for  triples then 1-2 overload singles
See if remember the techniques

layback
elbows up
internal bounce

datsit

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...