Sunday, August 05, 2018

Fast ruck

Oh SO CLOSE. If I known I was that close I could have shaved  three more seconds off this number and gotten 6:38! But it's very telling I could be that fast, again, at the end of 12 laps.

Seems like the shoe choice was the correct one
these
 Even after yesterdays recent pr workload with the 48 my legs felt pretty decent starting out and warmed up even more at lap 4

finished 12 minutes early so that was nice too

45 lb ruck
12 laps
1:49
Last lap = 6:41

BW 170.2 ! not bad
BF 12.9 not bad either

first real press workout tomorrow in the new rack
will leave heels on soas not to change all the variables at once and see if it makes a difference

dastit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...