Thursday, May 31, 2018

45lb Ruck

Solid one today. Wore my low top salomon trail runners instead of boots to see how it would go. Certainly didn't go bad at all, but the right ball of the foot at the end was touchy- I just wonder if they have enough midsole protection? But my hip and back are just now adjusting into normal from the double front squat/ SI joint issue
they're in place but just so.
I'll see about wearing them sunday.

 The ankle flexibility felt great. the pace was quick and light and no dorsi flexion problems on either leg. Nor calf tightess

45 lb ruck
6 laps
57 min
RPE 6.5

BW 169.4
BF 13.3
W 55.6 !

ok datsit


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...