Monday, October 30, 2017

Military press 155 x 5x5 PR, 36 kg belt squats,floor pushup ( tie PR) crawls, side delt



I just decided to warmup with a false grip ( thumbless) and see how it felt. I thought it might help keep me from pushing the bar forward at the top of the rep and indeed it did.

I also thought that getting a real nights sleep before that big of a workout would help and it did. a lot. I slept really really good and felt super rested for the training.
The bar felt light. My shoulder felt solid and I just felt strong.Again. I went back to taking my creatine in the morning. Mainly so it just got taken and it works fine then.

Mainly though, I didn't forget to do the second layback after the setup and that made a huge difference. But the false grip difference is real and I'll keep it. It's not as easily on my limited overhead position as the thumb but the other aspects more than make up for that


Military press
stick x 5
bar x 5
65 x 3
85 x 3
105 x 2
120 x 1
135 x 2
155 x 5 x 5 PR!!

36 kg belt squats
x 12, 14, 16 18

very strong

Floor pushups
3 sets of 40 ties all time PR

very solid, and the weight on the heel of my hand mimics the false grip position as well. should be a better carryover

crawls
3 sets of 70

always make me want to puke ;(

side delts
3 sets of 12 with 15

BW 169.2
BF 12.4
W 56.7
2380 cals on Sunday

day off tomorrow!

datsit
dfq

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...