Friday, February 24, 2017

Thursday 45 lb ruck, surprisingly easy and fast

A day late on the report but yesterday's ruck was excellent. I didn't expect it but when I started out I felt light and loose from the start and the ruck felt light

My pace was quick too, from the start and my legs turned over easily and no extra glute tightness. Off creatine for the last 4 days and not sure if that made a difference but today was good

Didn't want to push hard at all so i didn't time but curiosity got the best of me and I timed my last lap

7:40  which felt the same as the rest. this is fast for a thursday. A good sign

45 lb ruck
6 laps
51 min
 last lap = 7:40

BW 166.4
BF 12.9
W 56.7


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...