Monday, February 06, 2017

135 lb Military press 5x5,40 kg belt squats, floor pushups PR,crawls, rear delts



This was easier and harder than expected. Got a better idea of the exact mechanics I need to use, and the sequencing, for this style to work. But i was a bit inconsistent in applying it. But, when i was out of position I could save  it strongly. When I was on it motored.
I also might need to have to rack position lower for the takeoff. Or, grow an inch or so :)

Military Press
stick x 5 x 2
bar x 5 x 2
65 x 5
85 x 3
105 x 3
120 x 2
135 x 5 x 5

still need a more 'easy' rack position. the better it sits on my chest the better my start, and if it starts right the rest is easy.
From the rack position after walkout I  have to simultaneously flex my lats, arch back and drive into the bar. If I time it right it flies. If not, it flies forward :(

40 kg belt squat
4 sets of 10

legs tired!

Floor pushups
3 sets of 34 PR! strong too!

Crawls
 3 set of 70 ft

lower position and slower

Rear delts
3 sets of 12 with 20

need a serious roll and stretch tomorrow! sore!

BW 165.4
BF 12.0
W 56.7

datsit
DFQ


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...