Wednesday, February 08, 2017

24 kg speed swings 18 min,walking lunges, parallel bar pushups, side delts

 A good workout whose challenge was more mental than physical. Nasty, swampy , humid in the gym today but that's much better than freezing cold.Knowing I had such a long consistent session was the toughest part and mentally I had good prep time. But it's a long time to hold your shit together for so many reps. But it got done

Didn't look at the clock til 10 min had past and I wish I had made it to twelve. But I put my head down and just thought " one rep at a time. One set".
It worked well.
Speed and power output were good. Lower back tight on the right arm about 3/4 the way through but I've been tight and sore the last week.Very odd but I think the creatine has something to do with it.I'm contracting harder or something. and I haven't had enough stretch and roll time. Base line but  I need some seriously deep sessions too. The challenge there is mental too. SO much going on on all levels.


24 kg Speed swings
15:15 x 10
18 min
360 reps
19,080 lbs
Heartate about 155
No double breathing. Wind good.

Walking lunges
3 laps of 40 ft unbroken

strong today

Parallel pushups
3 sets  of 26  easy

Side delts
3 sets of 12-15 with 15's
these are getting stronger with more ROM all the time

BW 166.8!!!
BF 11.5
W 57.4

that's crazy

No ruck tomorrow. tax appointment with CPA. Really looking forward to getting this done and done!

datsit
DFQ
Great gift from my my great friend Glenn. Embrace the Suck indeed!

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...