Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fast and hard ruck



I wasn't sure I was going to get to this as the storms were very intermittent but 10 min later than normal the skies cleared and I was off.
Two things were immediately clear; my glutes were very sore and I was still able to walk fast. Weird. Energy was good but I was hungry and the sooner I finished my six laps the sooner I could eat. I was able to keep a very quick pace for all six laps. Probably 7:48 or so continuous not including the 4th lap. this is new

45 lb ruck
6 laps
4th lap 7:39 !
52 minutes

definitely NOT going to ruck the wednesday the week of the test. even though this is short it's tough on the legs.

BW 166.2
BF 12.9
W 56.7

must not be getting enough water! strange

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...