Thursday, July 07, 2016

Ruck

Better than expected. Energy good , legs and back good and lungs too
. Not quite as fast as I hoped but I did just do 20 min of speed swings yesterday too. but my legs don't feel that heavy or tired so I guess I was hoping for more.

it's more than fine ;)
don't be greedy

45 lb Ruck
6 laps
55 min
3rd lap 8:00
6th lap 7:50

BW 163.4
BF 12.5
W 56.7

backed off the extra carbs I was taking in and water dropped. Feel better though overall.Sweet carbs just make you want more sweet carbs

off tomorrow then start of a new cycle on Sat

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...