Saturday, July 30, 2016

44 kg One arm swings, 115 lb hack squats, 32 lb horiz pushups, rear delts



Things fell right back into place after wednesdays session and thursday's ruck. Felt solid this morning and didn't think I would have any trouble with today's weight ( 44 kg)  nor the 10 sets of 5/5 and I didn't. In fact the reps felt very strong and powerful and the weight light.

The video above was the last set
No real tweaks either

One arm swing
16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 5/5
28 kg x 4/4
32 kg x 4/4
36 kg x 3/3
44 kg x 5/5 x 10 sets

hacksquats
65 x 8
85 x 8
105 x 8
115 x 8  x 2

strong too

Horiz pushups
bw x 10
32 lbs x 12 x 3

rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 20

strongest yet!

Ok long ass ruck up tomorrow but I hope to be strong there, too

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...