Thursday, March 05, 2015

Thursday Ruck 37lbs 6 laps

Tracy and I are now on a thursday ruck schedule and we're back on track. A bit hotter than warm this afternoon and I remember how not heat adapted I am currently. The weight felt good but not light and the lowas were still feeling a bit stiff.

Had an easy 5000 steps in before the start and my feet felt good in the ruck but I can definitely tell things are more fatigued than at the start of my sunday walk.

Yesterdays met con work didn't help but as we are back on track it soon should be getting easier

37.4 lbs
6 laps
60 minutes

datsit. tomorrow is full on rest day and then 40kg one arm swings on Saturday. Good to do something heavy and SLOW!

neverquit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...