Monday, March 16, 2015

90lb Military press, barbell hacks, floor pushups, sled



Solid one today. Moved up to 90 lbs right and schedule and still got a strong 5 x 5. Could have done more sets but am still feeling a bit tired and over adrenalized so now is not the time to push anymore. This was just a solid, workingman style workout and the numbers were still good. The time change is not good for me and I still feel a wee bit jetlagged. Amazing what consistently waking up at a bad time can do to you. Not a big problem but definitely not optimal

Mil press
stick x million
bar x 5
65 x 5
75 x 3
90 x 5 x 5

Barbell Hacks
35 x 15
55 x 12 x 4 sets

these are strong but legs are definitely tired. Might have to re arrange the leg schedule soon ; as I get stronger and do more loads I have to wave them more I think. It's coming up, all the leg work is deeper and heavier and for more sets and reps.
they need to be a bit fresher.

Floor pushups
15, 13, 12, 10

VERY solid shoulder working well

Hip Sled
250 ft x 4 laps

not bad considering how tired my legs have been.

Ok a day off then probably some kind of 28 kg swing work on wednesday. even if I do 8 minutes it will give me a solid idea of what my condition is for a 32 kg swing test when rested. Do have the Summit this weekend so it's probably not a great idea to trash myself too much :)

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...