Figured that doing heavy singles in the press today would make me less sore than the reps have done and I'm tired of having shoulders AND leg sore :)
So it was 32 kg since last workouts 28's was pretty strong. And it was strong today too; on my RIGHT side not my left, which pretty much sucked.
Clean and press
16 kg x 5/5
x 3/3
20 kg x 3/3
24 kg x 2/2
28 kg x 1/1
32 kg x miss left/1
x miss/1
x miss/ 1
x miss/ 1
28 kg x 2/2 x 2
24 kg x 2/2 x 2
28 kg x 1/1
left side was totally out of it. I mean NOTHING. Bell didn't budge and elbow flew up! Went down in weight to try to figure out a groove and it helped a lot. My left side clean position didn't feel right all workout so that's what I focused on. Have to get the elbow under the bell much more than on the right.
Standing lunges Superset with bike
5 sets of 10/10 and 1.5 min
these went GREAT, the new closer stance repeated the success of last week. and ROM wa smuch better. Same on the bike where I was doing reps for all of Glenn's set as well. At the end took the height down to normal and it was fine. this was good although I am already at the limit of the tension for the bike :)
Back press
double strands x 10 x 3 sets!!!
don't know where THIS came from but it was the strongest it's ever been since I purchased them!
Crawl
2 x 50 ft. PR length
1 x 30 feet
this kicked my ass but is also getting much smoother and easier although it it still wicked hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment