Monday, September 23, 2013

28kg long cycle press

SOLID workout but started slow. Good sleep last night and down to just 1/4 ocy before bed. Energy and pain levels were fine at work til my last client then things crashed a bit. Got a ten minute nap and a hot shower before training but things were dicey til I got started.

Can't wait to get this oxy shit out of my system for real, it's playing havoc with so many things in my body I can't believe it. From body temperature regulation, to sleep, to anxiety and agaitation, etc., etc.Thank goodness the pain is dissipating quickly and the healing is going well. Great to have done so well after yesterday's big workload.

One arm swing warmup; 16 kg x 5/5 x 2 sets

Long cycle clean and press
16 kg x 5/5
         x 3/3
20 kg x 4/4
24 kg x 3/3
28 kg x 2/2 x 5 sets
24 kg x 5/5
         x 4/4
         x 3/3

the 28's were all over the place although very strong. I was trying to push out and up and it kept swinging wide, especially left. then I went back to the 24 and basically pushed straight up and it worked great.

haven't been thinking or stretching my shoulders and lats much this last month and I can tell.hasn't been a high priority and it's been very cool that the shoulders haven't hurt. but time to get going on them again.

Belt squat
 24 kg x 12, 12, 10, 10

these were ok and deeper than prior tkr( Glenn says 3-4 "). felt ok but I think I'm going to go to box squats to work the depth more. just have to figure out how to load it a bit.

Crawls
 4 laps  of 30 feet with some rocking at the end of each lap

the best these have felt yet.

3 rounds of 50 reps on the exercise bike. rotations were much smoother than Sat and could do them in my vibrams which I couldn't sat. nice. even got some ankle dorsiflexion going. :)

back press
4 sets of 10 with blue band

suprsingly hard :(

BODYWEIGHT this AM = 150
mid day 152

getting back up there finally


datsit.
SISU




No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...