Monday, September 09, 2013

First day back to work, stairs, clean and presses and figuring out this schedule :)

First day back was not that bad. Slept very well again, even though I was up an hour early at 3 am I felt rested and ready. Forgot to put on the compression calf sleeve but still no cramps! excellent. Work was not that hard and being able to move around a lot and continually stretch and experiment with PT type work was good.

I also added in one flight of stairs, up and down each time I took a potty break so I ended up with three trip and 30 stairs. Again, up was no issue at all( !!!!) no pain in the knee( crazy!) and down was decent; two hand rails close enough to use, not too high of a stair and I held each step for 2-3 seconds to stretch out.

Just half an oxy when I got to work and it was fine. Lots of stability ball rocking, regular walking, walking holding kbs, squat work and even got my left leg almost down to half knee on  an airex pad.

BUT I was bone tired when it came time to train and barely made it through:Needed more food, too.

Clean and press
one arm swing warmup 16 kg x 5/5 x 2
C/P
16 kg x 5/5
         x 4/4
20 kg x 3/3
24 kg x 2/2
         x 3/3
         x 4/4 x  2 rounds.



it was freakin hot in there today and I was gassed at the end of this. Strength is good but stamina has a long way to comeback

KB deads
16 kg x 5
20 kg x 5
24 kg x 5
28 kg x 5
32 kg x 5

using these instead of squat to help the knee bend. not ready for anything weighted in the squat. These were good.

Sled drag
25 lb x 100 ft fwd and 100 ft back ( too light)
45 lbs x "              " x 3 trips
600 ft of work

now I'm beat. off to ice, nap and eat.


datsit.
sisu/

No comments:

225 x SO CLOSE, 220 x 1 ( 34th) 205 x 1 x 5, laterals rear delts wt pushups

 This was GREAT! So close on the two plate and wanted to take it again. But I took 220 instead and came  up with one of my all time bests wi...