Sunday, April 11, 2010

Raw Center for Strength Seminar/Workshop

In addition to Tracy, David and my workshop/ DVD filming on May 2 at catalyst athletics, I will also be presenting at the Raw Center for Strength in Walnut Creek April 24. I will be speaking and working with people hands on on Kettlebell Basics the RKC way.

I will join Legendary Olympic Lifting Coach Jim Schmitz, Pro Strongman Richard LaRocca, Tom Pete, owner of Raw Strength and Multiple National and World Champion Powerlifter and Dr Rayna Kamerzell, Medical Director for The Center for Raw Strength for an afternoon of incredible information covering the entire spectrum of strength training for performance and health.

Hope to see you there!

raw

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...